4.3

I looked them up on the internet after I got a postcard from them and felt obligated to post on here after actually going to the auction...it was great. I see lots of people on here claiming scams, but I see no proof.

Everything I saw at the show was so elegant and amazing, their jewelry girls and the auctioneer were just great. Would recommend even for some weekend fun. If these people were actually scammers then they wouldn't be able to constantly run such great events.

Some people actually brought their kids to the event. I never usually write stuff on the intenret but after seeing all these complaints that made me worry, I can say that my in person experience did not reflect them in the slightest.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Windsor Auction House. He best about a product or service from Windsor Auction House was auction. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Windsor Auction House.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Marketplaces category for more informed decision or compare Windsor Auction House to other companies on our site.

Comments