Privacy and Data Security

The previous positive comment/review is fake and directly from Windsor Auction House. Ron the Auctioneer posted this comment in order to perpetuate his SCAM company. Windsor Auction House is a SCAM and Ron the Auctioneer is a Crook. Do not believe any positive comments because they are all from Ron the Auctioneer. He sells fake paintings, jewelry, etc.. He is only interested in money. He is a Crook.

Do not buy from Windsor Auction House!!!!!

Call BBB immediately.

When you sign the receipt you will sign your rights away. Do not sign the receipt. He tells you one thing and the receipt says the opposite.

WARNING!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of auction from Windsor Auction House. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1900 and wants Windsor Auction House to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Windsor Auction House for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Windsor Auction House?

Comments